Prime Yield is a company with a comprehensive expertise in feasibility studies, consultancy and asset valuations, creating value in supporting their client’s decision making.
The company is registered in Portuguese supervising and regulating entity CMVM Prime Yield is a company registered in the supervising and regulating entities of the countries where it operates and has a certification Regulated by RICS, also being certified in Quality and Environmental Management Systems by the standards NP EN ISO 9001 and NP EN ISO 14001.
Prime Yield, Consultadoria/Avaliação Imobiliária – CV, Lda was the first company in Cabo Verde to whom was granted the official registration as a valuer for property included in investment funds by Auditoria Geral do Mercado de Valores Mobiliários (AGMVM), obtaining the registration nr PAFII/01/2011.
With a coverage focused in Portuguese-Speaking markets, Prime Yield has offices in Angola, Brazil, Cabo Verde, Mozambique and Portugal. The firm activity is organized into two integrated business areas, namely:
Asset Valuations – Prime Yield offers asset valuations services – both property and movables assets – to institutional clients, based in multidisciplinary premises and procedures, provided by a multi task technical team, which includes architects, economists, engineers and property managers.
Consultancy – Prime Yield’s consultancy services provide the client a solid base for developing a property investment. We follow up all the development process from the point of view of an expertise consultancy, producing reports that enable an analysis and decision regarding the appropriate scenario in each of the developments stages.
Intelligence Services for those who want to achieve excellence.
Estimate the value of assets in an objective way and in the legal frame, building trust between the company and the client, based in independence and competence.
Commitment to the client
At Prime Yield, quality is pursued as a goal, thus developing a close cooperation relation between all people that provide services in and for the company.
Quality goals include: i) accurate identification of the needs and expectations of clients, both in the beginning and in the course of project; ii) efficient management control, in order to assure the timings and budgets pre-determined with the client; iii) allocation of the team that can better address the project’s specificities; iv) follow up and technical validation of all tasks by a Technical Committee; v) continuous improvement of the implemented processes.
INTEGRATED POLICY FOR QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT
In consistency with the defence of the previously mentioned values, the Managing Direction of Prime Yield has established an Integrated Policy for Quality and Environment, thus embracing the following commitments:
- Identifying the mechanisms for establishing and reviewing goals suitable to the nature and scale of the environmental issues resulting from the company’s activity; and also suitable to the quality of the products and services provided. The company operates both to prevent /reduce pollution and to meet its client’s expectations.
- The management practices are guided by a policy of continuous improvement, thus investing in improving efficiency of the Integrated Management System;
- Compliance with the applicable legal and other requirements, namely regulations, which the company subscribes, in terms of environmental issues. Also compliance with contractual requirements regarding the services provided;
- Identifying and analysing the environmental impact and issues that may be generated, both directly or indirectly, by the company’s activity, and thus adopting the best available practices in order to prevent and reduce pollution;
- Planning and providing the Human and Technical Resources required to achieve Prime Yield’s goals, as well as promoting regular training programs suitable for employees in the performance of their jobs and tasks.
- Establishing processes aimed at meeting clients’ expectations, in a objective and continuous way, providing a periodic assessment of their needs and expectations and an appropriate response to areas who need to be improved;
- Actively participating in the evaluation of suppliers’ performance, quality of product/service provided as well as in the identification of the related relevant environmental issues;
- Establishing mechanisms for the dissemination of this Policy to stakeholders.
The Managing Direction is committed in reviewing this Policy on a regular basis in order to assure that it remains adjusted to Prime Yield’s activity. The Integrated Policy for Quality and Environment was established by the Managing Direction of Prime Yield, being disclosed in all the company and a its employees, the latter being responsible for getting to know this policy.
Prime Yield is a company regulated by RICS (The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors), a status granted in 16 November 2010, with registration nr 042807. This is a certificate that assures the compliance with best international standards.
Prime Yield is certified in Quality and Environmental Management Services according to standards NP EN ISO 9001 and NP EN ISO 14001 (certificates PT001735 and PT001805), since August 2011. The company is also certified by Bureau Veritas for consultancy and property valuations both in Portugal and Cabo Verde. This certification is a tool that allows a solid recognition by clients and other stakeholders, as well as a tool to the continuous improvement process.
Prime Yield, Consultadoria/Avaliação Imobiliária – CV, Lda is registered as a certified independent valuer for property integrated in investment fund. The company was the first entity officially recognized by Banco de Cabo Verde – AGMVM (Auditoria Geral do Mercado de Valores Mobiliários) as a valuer for property included in investment funds, being granted the registration nr PAFII/01/2011.